I will admit I don't always trust that companies really believe or live their own mission statements.
However, our staff developed this constitution years ago and through the years, this really does spell out who we are and how we work. There have been times we have reviewed this to make changes and, upon reflection, agreed no change was needed... this IS who we are.
Glenn S. Phillips, President
Mission: To use technology to solve the problems of our clients in an honest, efficient manner.
- We believe in conducting all aspects of our business with the highest integrity.
- We believe that the solutions we provide for our clients should be complete and of high value.
- We believe in serving the best interests of our clients to the best of our abilities at all times.
- We believe in being client-focused and success-focused.
- We believe that using a computer should be easier than not using a computer.
- Forté will remain obsessed with "doing it right."
- We will be up-front and completely honest with our clients, even if our information is not popular.
- We will deliver value to our customers - we will give them the most "bang for their buck."
- We will use standards and procedures that improve those of our industry and we will often create them.
- Software design and development
- Technical consulting and analysis
- Technical support services
- Business process consulting
- Training and mentoring in software design, processes and tools
- We have a high level of expertise, talent and experience, beyond what a client or prospective client is likely to find at another company.
- We have superior communication skills and can speak in technical and non-technical language, thus saving our clients time, money and frustration.
- A very high percentage of our work comes from client referrals, which is a testament to the client satisfaction we deliver, as well as the reputation we are creating for doing things right the first time.
- We assemble a "commando" team of experienced problem-solvers that quickly assess and attack our clients' problems using an approach that is targeted and efficient.
- We provide solutions that fit - we do not "over solve" our clients' problems and cause them unnecessary expense and burden.